Wednesday 30 October 2013

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my new blog! Blog's and I have a funny relationship - I tend to get fed up of them after a while - and stop posting, only to create a different one in the future! This one I am hoping to stick to however - even if I do have long periods between posting.

The whole point of my blog is for somewhere to share my crafts other than on Facebook, so those who want to see them can do, and those who don't want to don't need to! I welcome comments, and am happy for constructive criticism, although a lot of the time I am already aware of the faults lol! I will be trying however - to not talk negatively about everything I post - but to leave it up to you to decide whether you like it or not.

That said - I WILL be posting creative criticism myself and telling where I could have done things better - as this will help me to learn and improve in the future.

Many thanks for taking the time to look / read :)

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment